Ward 3, Position 2
Year after year, Fayetteville is rated one of the best places to live in the country, and I have been lucky to call this city home for most of my life. Some of the things that make Fayetteville so desirable are access to education, strong economy, safe neighborhoods, wonderful parks, a commitment to protecting our environment, and an active, engaged citizenry. Our city is growing and we are faced with the challenge of how to balance growth while maintaining the unique character of the city we all cherish.
As your Alderwoman, it is my goal to be a strong advocate for the citizens of Ward 3. I will strive to be accessible to my constituents and considerate of their concerns. I will see that our tax dollars are invested wisely, and our city government continues to be transparent.
I support sustainable growth and responsible development that has a keen eye toward creating safe, walkable neighborhoods, while preserving the natural beauty of our city. I want to retain existing jobs, and foster an environment that will encourage job growth, and new business development in Fayetteville.
Occupation & Education
- Realtor, Keller Williams
BA University of Arkansas
Fayetteville High School graduate
- Native of Northwest Arkansas
- Resident of Fayetteville 36 years
Served on Fayetteville Planning Commission
- Water and Sewer Committee
- Washington County Regional Ambulance Authority
- Equipment Committee
- Environmental Action Committee
My Key Issues
- Seeing our city grows in a sustainable, responsible manner
- Keeping all our citizens safe
- Improving our infrastructure
- Economic Development
- Continued improvements to our park system and increasing access to trails
- Protecting the natural beauty of our city