School Year Programs
X Factor Home School P.E. ClassThis class is for ages 6-16 years (children must turn 6 by Oct. 1, 2017). Fall classes run from August 29th to November 30th with potluck on December 5th for both classes. See syllabus (below) for more program details.
To sign up please do the following:
- Fill out free, online membership form (one per family).
- Sign up for either Tuesday or Thursday.
- Email Sarah Livengood (email@example.com) to sign up.
- Tuesday class has spots available.
- Thursday has a wait list (updated 12/15/2017).
- Read "X-Factor Expectations."
Check out our Spring 2018 Syllabus to learn more about what kind of classes we offer during X Factor.
SPRING 2018 DATES: January 16, 2018 to May 1, 2018
Kid's Nite After School Program
2017-2018 Dates: August 28, 2017- December 1, 2017; January 22, 2018- May 4, 2018
Sign up begins August 7, 2017. See Youth Programs tab on YRCC home page for more information.
CURRENTLY FULL for 2017-2018 School Year. Wait list available (11/2/2017).
- Fill out free, online membership form ( ).
- Print and fill out child information form. Copies also available at YRCC (KN child info).
- Pay refundable deposit @ YRCC (please bring check or exact change)
- Attend Parent Orientation
- Review Kids Nite Policies
Full Time Students (3 days or more per week) = $10 per student*
*This deposit covers both fall and spring semesters
Sign up order will be dependent on order in which we receive deposits. We only have 26 Full Time Student spots and 9 Part Time Student spots.Once you attend Parent Orientation your child's ability to participate in Kid's Nite will be confirmed.
Enrolling now for Kindergarten through 8th grade!
The YRCC hosts a multi-age level Girl Scout Troop (Daisies through Cadettes). Girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade participate in age appropriate programming that includes first aid, camping, cooking, sewing, marketing, STEM, and more! Our troop participates in both fall product and cookie sales to teach the girls financial literacy and to support troop expenses. We currently have spots available for girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. Troop meetings are all Fridays except the last Friday of the month during the school year from 5:30pm to 7:00pm plus field trips and overnights throughout the year. Financial assistance is available. Contact the YRCC Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information .